THE WEEKLY DESIGN SELECTION #FUORISALONE 2016
La design week milanese é alle porte, accompagnata dal 55° Salone del Mobile a Rho Fiera e dal Fuorisalone che come ogni anno anima le brulicanti vie di Milano con i suoi eventi ed esposizioni pop-up coinvolgendo diversi quartieri della città. Il momento ideale per vedere quali saranno le nuove tendenze dell’anno, conoscere nuovi brand, vedere le novità dei marchi affermati e incontrare i creativi, ce n’é per tutti i gusti, ma il perno portante é il design con le sue sfaccettature! Difficilmente si riesce a visitare tutto, e quest’anno ci sarà da visitare anche la XXI Triennale di Milano. Vi segnaliamo eventi da non perdere dal 12 al 17 aprile 2016 a Milano.
The Milan design week is at the gates, accompanied by the 55th Furniture Fair in Rho Fair and the Fuorisalone that every year animates streets of Milan with events and pop-up exhibitions involving several districts of the city. The perfect time to discover the design trends of the year, know new brands, and meet the creatives. From 12 to 16 April 2016, a list of some events you would love:
• Mindcraft 2016: showcase of danish design that takes place during milan design week curated by duo designers Gamfratesi who commissioned 17 designers and crafts artists to create new pieces for the exhibition on the theme ‘in my mind craft’.
• Space and Interior the new map of living: Migliore+Servetto Architects design a New Map of Living, a “manifesto of architecture” within which materials and ideas combine to offer an opportunity to read and interpret the latest trends in interior design. At the Mall, Porta Nuova, Milano
• Design Circus in Marghera NoveVenticinque: Marghera’s district is a new design area that will guest 21 independent designers. NoveVenticinque presents Caracol design studio, whit “Serie Concreto” a collection of lamps made showing a different way of using concrete, hilighting sinuosity and curves of the material. At Via Carlo Ravizza, Milano
• San Gregorio Docet district: Wallpaper* is back in the arcade for a holistic experience in more than 2.000 sqm under the theme of the hotel. Along with the highly anticipated Handmade exhibition, some of this year’s partners include Slamp, Emeco, Rockwell Group, Stellar Works, Gaia&Gino, Nude Glass, Kalmar and Bolon. Leclettico – founder of the district- will be presenting an introspective exhibition, creating an itinerary through its multiple personalities.
• New Craft at La Fabbrica del Vapore: exhibition of artisan knowledge in the new era accompanied by best examples of female creativity and best experiences of makers designing respecting the environment. At Via Procaccini 4
• Herringbones by Raw Edges: Herringbones is the concept of perpetual pattern of a recurring pattern, the pattern of the pattern and, as such, what it covers, and covers the surrounding world. All the possible combinations of shapes and patterns, as in a sort of mathematical study of the interaction variables between the lines and curves. At 5Vie district Via Zecca Vecchia, 3
• Bronzification by Francesco Faccin: The exhibition presents the Serial Planks, a bronze plate with which you can design and create countless different forms of furniture. At Via Stilicone 10, Foderie artistiche Battaglia